- The church of La Sagrada Familia is at once iconic and incomplete, a troubling conundrum. What is Barcelona going to do? [The Guardian]
- We know, we know: our template sucks. If anyone knows a Web designer willing to make Ionarts look prettier, pro bono, contact me. [Out West Arts]
- Here is your guide to reviews of the Glyndebourne premiere of Peter Eötvös's new opera Love and Other Demons. [Jessica Duchen]
- You will want to read Steve Smith's interview with Kaija Saariaho, as well as the anecdote he left out of it. [Night after Night]
- According to the latest calculations, a prototype of the European Union's digital library will be put online this November. [Le Monde]
- Amy Winehouse should accept the invitation of the monks of Stift Heiligenkreuz in Vienna. The Cistercians could probably set that poor woman straight. [The Guardian]
Chi-chi talks about Chineke!
2 hours ago